Friday, 5 December 2014

The Winter Tag

24 animals in Christmas jumpers

It's December which means winter is nearly here which means Christmas is super close, 10 words in and the C word is out. 
  1.  Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
    I don't change up my beauty routine, I'm not really into all that. I do find though that I get dry elbows? and I need a lip scrub and balm during the winter months, so I suppose hand cream and Lip balm would be it?
  2. Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
    Jumpers and Primarks super cosy tights or socks, I detest being cold. 
  3. What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
    Whatever I'm comfortable in, but probably my Docs or Vans. 
  4. Favourite Winter Accessory
    This year I discovered hats ie the Fedora so that and my beanie I just brought will be my go to accessory and my scarf of course! 
  5. Favorite Winter Nail Polish
    I rarely wear nail polish so couldn't say.
  6. Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
    Hot chocolate maybe?
  7. Favorite Winter Candle?
    Don't have one
  8. Snowboarding or Skiing?
    I have no balance so ice, the need for balance and me don't mix, but I'd like to think I'd be good at snowboarding. 
  9. Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
    Nope, it looks terrifying, it's cold and I'm on little bits of metal in which I'll fall and potentially break a bone or have my fingers chopped off!
  10. Does it snow where you live?
    Yes usually in january although we had it in April once. 
  11. Have you ever made a snowman?
    Does Half of one count or a tiny one count? My hands get wet and cold halfway through and I stop enjoying it.  
  12.  What holiday do you celebrate?
    Christmas
  13. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
    Fairytale of New York, not the merriest but I love it. But I'm up for any Christmas song not gunna lie. 
  14.  Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
    Santa Clause the movie, 2 and 3 etc
  15. What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc…)
    The little tiny rolos you get in Christmas tubes, they just taste better. 
  16.  Do you have anything fun planned for this winter
    Nothing out of the ordinary apart from Christmas plans. I don't live the adventurous life I wish I did. 

Love
Ps. I tag Charlie, Emma and Chloe and everyone else 

1 comment:

  1. this tag is so cute!!! I think I'm going to do it on my blog xx

    www.dreamsarecalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete