Wednesday, 31 December 2014

What I got for Christmas '14

First I hope you had a bloody brilliant Christmas and that you and your family are all in good health. Also this post is not about bragging or rubbing it in anyone's facebut about sharing the lovely gifts with you guys that I'm so thankful for; I know how hard my mum works to give us the best Christmas possible. I love these posts I think of them just as any other haul and well I'm super nosy but who isn't right?!




I've been looking for the perfect moccasin for so long and on the off chance I thought I'd look on the UGG website and found these beauties! I managed to order these in the Black Friday sale £70 to £56 pretty good if I say so myself. 

If you have wide feet maybe size up or if possible go in store and try on as they come up a bit tight on me what with my fat foot and all. But no pain no gain, right?!


I got several clothing items, so look out for lots of lovely new OOTDs.  


Lets approach the elephant in the room, I am a Russell Brand fan. I do indeed think he's hilarious and I'm interested to read into this Revolution idea of his.

I got a Wreck this Journal, I've been eyeing one up for ages and yet I can't bring myself to actually do what it tells me, it goes against everything I believe in! Break the spine? preposterous!

The 5 year Q&A is one I'm particularly excited about doing, I've always wanted to write a diary but when it came to it I could never find the words. Each day has a question and you fill it in every year being able to look back on previous answers. A cute idea and a great keepsake for life! 



Smellies, of course!


What did you get for Christmas?!

Love

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got such amazing gifts! I wanted Marc Jacobs Honey so bad, ahhh. Those Ugg moccasins look so incredibly comfy though. Those will definitely be much loved, right?

    Hope you have a wonderful new year!

    Abigail
    Cheers to Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes they will they're so comfy when excluding the squishing of my foot!haha

      Hope your new year was fab!
      Courtney x

      Delete
  2. Nice post!!
    i wear this perfume(touch of pink) since 2009! i love it!
    Follow me in The cat and the glow stick | blog And Facebook
    :D

    ReplyDelete