Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Lipsticks - My top 5

I like lipstick, I admit it. I'm turning into a real girl, middle school me would be horrified. Anywho here are 5 of my favourites in my little collection. If you want me to do a review on any just let me know! 



(Left to right)


Topshop Matte Lip Bullet in the shade 'Get me Bodied' - This is my most recent that I got for Christmas and is definitely one of my favourites. The lasting power on this is amazing and I have plans to do a review on this in the near future. 

Mac Matte Lipstick in the shade Ruby Woo - This is definitely my go to lipstick, I love red lips and this is the perfect red for my skin tone! 

Topshop Lipstick in the shade Charmed - I have a confession on this one, it's the most amazing colour but I still have yet to some up the courage to wear it more then once. It's the most gorgeous summer colour and I'm determined to get wear out of it this summer!

Lasting Finish by Kate in shade 101 - This is the perfect subtle summer colour and over the top of a nude liner creates the most loveliest pinky nude colour. 

MUA velevet matte lipstain in the shade Halcyon - This is just so easy to wear. It goes with anything anytime of the year and the lasting power is super impressive and for only £3 you can't go wrong. I'm definitely going to go back for more shades. 

Love




2 comments:

  1. I've got the red colour of the MUA lip laquers, the colour is uhhhh- mazing. Shame they don't last me 4 hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really mine lasted pretty much all day, I was super impressed!

      Delete