Wednesday, 14 January 2015

OOTD - Feeling chic






Jumper - Forever 21/High waisted Jamie Jeans - Topshop/Shoes - Mums, Lipstick - Topshop


You know those girls who wear a simple outfit like jumper and jeans and just look effortlessly chic? yeah I aspire to be one of them. I'm a comfort kinda girl and to be able to look a million dollars in an a pretty boring outfit is the dream, is it not? 

I think I may have found the perfect jumper for us girls who try to reach the dream (the dream is above) and just seem to look like you've been sleeping rough for a couple of weeks. 

I've simply paired this slightly cropped ribbed jumper with my ripped jeans and a simple pair of loafers and I felt very chic, a dainty necklace and my fedora would have just perfected the outfit. Said dainty necklaces are currently in a tangle in my make up bag and the fedora was sitting at home in the wardrobe. But I still feel this outfit looks pretty put together, maybe that's because I made an effort with the make up too. 

Love

12 comments:

  1. Life goals... look cute without trying. You've succeeded here, cute and cozy outfit.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo finally a life goal achieve for only a moment! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this simple outfit,would look hood with a simple grey coat x
    the-laurapalmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough I actually did wear my grey coat, haha! x

      Delete
  3. You definitely look very chic!! :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. I love your make up, too - the lipstick is lovely! I'm incapable of looking chic because I love glitter and prints too much. Often I just end up looking like I raided a bin (which is kind of true seeing as half of my stuff is from the bargain bins in charity shops haha)! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty !! Xx just reccommended this post on Google as I loved it !! Xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll definitely check it out, I'm always on the look out for new blogs! :)

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit. It's so chic and effortless! Really like your glasses, and the pop of colour on your lips :) You have a really nice blog, you have a new follower :)
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete