Tuesday, 27 January 2015

OOTD -





Coat - Missguided / Scarf - Primark / Jumper - New Look / Jamie Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - UGG


Today was another comfy outfit for college. I got this cream jumper yesterday, look out for that haul, it's the perfect length for a jumper sitting comfortably at the waist. What really drew me to it though was the change of knit at the bottom of the jumper and on the arms, I just thought it was a nice twist to a standard item. 

I simply paired it with my ripped jeans and my ugg moccasins. How cute are they?! They are super comfy and are like a cross between moccasins and boat shoes, perfect for any time of the year really!


Love

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I really like the colors on your scarf

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur shoes :))

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    http://adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete