Monday, 5 January 2015

The 2015 New Year resolutions



It's that time again to set those resolutions that you never keep no matter how you try. Personally I always forget what I've even set by the end of January, but its the thought that counts right? 

  1. Take as many photos as I can and scrapbook - photos are such a precious keep sake and life is just too short. Live in the moment.

  2. Keep a memory box - This links in with the first one, but I always keep concert tickets and airplane tickets but never have anywhere to keep them and they end up lost. A memory box is something I've always wanted to do but never have.
  3. A healthier lifestyle - I'm unhealthy. I love potato and chips in multiple helpings and I hate exercise. But I'm going to make an effort to eat less potato and the amount of times chips come up in my diet a week. I'm going to drink less fizzy and maybe even do a little exercise, but that's too much to commit too.

  4. Say yes to knew things - It's no secret I'm a socially awkward shy girl who likes routine and doing nothing that isn't too scary for little old me. 
Love

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year and good luck with your resolutions! I really want to live a healthier lifestyle too!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you! I say I want to but I don't have the will power for it!haha x

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of having a memory box, it's probably amazing
    to look through everything in a few years. :)
    Good luck with all your resolutions!
    I hope you will have a wonderful new year! ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it'd be lovely to have something when I'm old to be able to look back on, my nan was showing me all her concert tickets from when she was in her 20s! Thankyou hope you have a good year! :)x

      Delete