Tuesday, 13 January 2015

What's in my make up bag?!

Now you've probably figured out that I'm not exactly interested in make up, my usual routine consists of a lick of mascara and a dab of concealer. But since starting a blog I've become a little more interested in doing up my face (when I can be bothered that is) and have somehow accumulated a collection. 

Here is what I carry in my make up bag when I'm getting ready or if I'm staying overnight, I'm not one to carry it around with me on a daily bases; I'll usually only carry the lip product I'm using that day.




What I use on my face - 


Avon Supershock mascara, 
Wonder'full argon oil mascara, 
Lush colour supplement in Jackie Oats, 
Collections lasting perfection concealer in the lightest shade,
A small Benefit real push up liner, 
Maybelline Brow satin eyebrow pencil and powder - This is my first eyebrow product and I really like it and I'm planning on doing a review sometime in the future. So look out for that if you're interested! 


 Lip products -


Lasting finish by Kate in shade '101' 
MUA velvet lip stain in the shade 'Halicyon'
Topshop Matte lip bullet in the shade 'Get Me Bodied'
MAC matte lipstick in the shade 'Ruby Woo'
Model co. Illusion nude lip liner - which was a freebie in a magazine


 Other bits and bobs -


Collection lasting gel colour nail varnish in the shade 'Almost nude 10'
Bobby bins because you should have them scattered anywhere

If there is anything you'd like me to feature on my blog, just let me know and I'll definitely do it! 

Love



4 comments:

  1. Love the shade of the Rimmel Kate lipstick x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous colour for a subtle look! :)x

      Delete
  2. That MAC lipstick is on my wishlist. Love the colour!


    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete