Friday, 6 February 2015

Christmas/January Haul

Here's a little haul for you that I brought with my Christmas vouchers. Yes it's taken me this long to spend them! 




Bag - Primark / Laptop Case - EBAY

I got a new Laptop for Christmas and I was on the look out for a new case and a day time bag to carry it around it in if needs be. I ended up choosing this boho like one from EBAY and a leather look simple tote from Primark. 


(L to R) Jeans - Topshop/ Jumper - New Look/ Grey Top - New Look / Top - New Look
Patterned Top - Topshop / Grey dress - Topshop / Top - New Look / Top - Primark

Here are some of the clothes I got, I had vouchers for Topshop, New Look and Primark which is where I shopped! I already have a couple of outfit posts featuring a few items of clothing already, Here and Here. 


Loafers - EBAY (£19.99)

I've been looking for the perfect every day loafer, I have yet to find them but I did spot this beauties. Admittedly I thought the heel would be smaller, I also feel like the French prince from The Three Musketeers. Do you know the one?!


Soap And Glory gift set - Boots / Nail Varnish - Collection - Boots / Maybelline Eyebrow Satin - Boots 

I saw this gift set in Boots just after Christmas and it was reduced to half price, I've never used any Soap and Glory products before and thought this would be a great way to try them out. While in Boots I also Picked up a few make up bits, this nude Nail varnish and an Eyebrow pencil, both I really like and will hopefully have a blog post up soon! 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment