Tuesday, 24 February 2015

I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF!



I also got new glasses, how fab are they?! 

If you follow me on twitter or insta you may have seen I decided to chop all my hair off, to this "lob" just above shoulders style!

This is the shortest I've ever been except when I was a child and it was growing, obviously. I've always had long hair, I used to be able to sit on it, until senior school since then it's been various lengths about boob and longer with various fringes. I might do a hair journey post, are people interested in that?! 

Any-who I'd been deliberating cutting my hair off for a couple of months now, but being too scared of the length and that horrible flicking stage it took me ages to man up and just do it!

I showed my hairdresser this photo of Kiera Knightly because ya know I just want to look like her.

Found on pinterest, obvs.

I currently have no regrets, I love it! I have fine hair so it feels so thick and I've finally got rid of that ghastly green tint due to a hair chalk nightmare ( a whole other story). I might also do a fun little post about having short hair maybe? Who really knows?! 


Do you like the "lob"? 

Love


4 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you! :)
    I've actually had it shorter than that but decided to grow it out again two years ago. I missed having long hair.Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete