Wednesday, 11 February 2015

OOTD - Grey Lace





 Cardigan - Boohoo / Dress - Topshop / 

Here is the dress from my haul post you may have previously read. It's just this simple grey slightly smocked dress from Topshop. Like I've said before I was particularly drawn to simple items with a little detail that added to the dress, for this it's the lace across the shoulders.  

I got this in the Petite section but I'm sure it's in the normal, but lets take a minute to talk about how short Topshop dresses are. There are no reaching for stuff of the top shelf in this dress, that's for sure! I simply paired it with my Boohoo cardigan I got for Christmas and my Docs. 


Love

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I really like the lace detail on the dress. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so pretty! I love the lace inserts too Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? they lace just add a little summin summin :) xx

      Delete