Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Petshop.co.uk - It's one for the pups

I was contacted by Petshop.co.uk  ,if you haven't already guessed an online pet shop, who kindly sent me some products for my little Roxie Dog. She's plastered all over my instagram and I talk about her all the time, so an excuse to featuring on my blog and get her some treats I couldn't really pass it up could I?! 





Can we just talk about the Road kill squirrel for a moment?! I was slightly horrified when I saw this, it has tyre marks on its stomach. However everyone else found it hilarious maybe I'm just a soft touch. 



If you haven't seen my Dog before, her name is Roxie, she's a staffie and she's 16 years old, what a trooper and still going strong although a few marbles could be missing. She's going to live forever I swear.

All the items are reasonably priced, perfect for anyone and they came within just a day, I was super impressed they have such a variety on the website and I'll definitely order and recommend them to my other pet loving pals.

She loved her treats, especially the beef treats which are the size perfect to carry around in a bag or pocket when on a walk or if you're training your puppy. I have a confession about the dog toy, she's a little old for playing she's more of a sleep all day-er now and I was going to give it to my dads dog but my brother has claimed the squirrel as his own. 


Who'd have thought treats intended for your dog would end up being fun for the whole family?!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment