Friday, 13 February 2015

The Wanderlust Tag -

Photo found on google images.


I love a good tag, anyone who knows me know one of my biggest goals in life and at the top of my bucklet list is to travel the world. So I thought the wanderlust tag would be perfect!

Where have you travelled to and where would you love to visit again?

Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Cyprus, Spain, Germany.  I'd definitely go back to Cyprus, Spain and Germany there are other places I'd love to explore other then Aiya Napa, Barcelona and Berlin with the school. 

Where was your first plane to?

I was about 9 I think and went to Gran Canaria with my nan. 

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?

That's a tough one, urm I think Australia I want to road trip it so why not start now.

Preferred method of travel: planes, train or car?

Planes, I think there what make the holiday! I

Top three travel items?

Ipod, Camera and Book

Favourite travel website?

A blog would be The Travel Hack it's full of reviews, tips and tricks and travel stories. 

Where would you travel to just to eat the food?

I'm fussy and nothing beats good English food. Although Cyprus do some damn good steak and Garlic bread.

Is there a place you would never go again?

I would not never go again but it wouldn't be somewhere that I'd choose to go and it's Lanzarote. I just think if you've been once you've been a thousand times, I did a trip around the island last year so I've seen everything there is too see. 

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?

Nope, I haven't travelled that much! 

Do you prefer middle, aisle or window seat?

Window, I'm like a child.

How do you pass the time on a plane?

Books, Magazines and my Ipod. 

I tag you all to do this, let me know if you do? 

Love


3 comments:

  1. I've never visited Germany, but I would love to go someday. Something about it really interests me!

    Love your blog and gave it a follow, follow back?

    - KVL xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went on a school trip for History so I got to see some interesting stuff! I'd definitely give it another visit though :) Thankyou for following I'll definitely check it out! :) xx

      Delete