Tuesday, 10 February 2015

What's in my bag? '15

For Christmas I got a new bag which obviously means I have to do 'Whats in my bag' right? That's the blogger way isn't it?! I've done this post previously which you can find here



I got a new bag at Christmas, this little diamond from Primark. It's a faux leather and really sturdy, It feels like it could be from a more expensive shop. It's a simple square bag with two seperate compartments and a little front zip pocket. 


Purse - Ebay / Hand Cream - Soap and Glory / Lipstick - Topshop /Notepad - An Asos secret santa gift / Iphone 4


I always have a quote on my lock screen which changes according to how I'm feeling or if I find a new one I really like. It's currently this one, which speaks volumes for all areas of my life. 


The night before I was with my pals for a night in and took this DVD and Mini eggs, duh. If you haven't seen this film you should definitely watch it, it's a real feel good film with bit of revenge. Which is a great mix no? 


What do you carry in your bag?

Love


2 comments:

  1. We watched the other woman last week and cried with laughter the whole time!! Such a good film :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it a great chick flick?! haha xx

    ReplyDelete