Thursday, 9 April 2015

Book Review - FASHION



I got this book from Homesense, so I linked to one here!


For a personal style blog and someone who studies fashion at college, it is a pretty big deal for me. I first saw this book when I first started college and used it on my very first project, but when I looked for it online it was £30. Not something I wanted to spend on something that would be used occasionally, until I went to Home Sense and there it was for only £15! 

It's such a beautiful books with spectacular drawings and photography about fashion through out the years. It's full of information and there were a few things in there that didn't know, I also realised how restrictive women's wear was way back when. It's not a book that you can get your teeth into but it's great for referring too for work or as a coffee book and a general flicker. 


Love

2 comments:

  1. That looks like an amazing book! I love reading and I will see if I can find this one :) You have a cute blog!
    -Jenna <3
    Check out my blog and follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful book! You should definitely keep your eye out for it! :)

      Delete