Wednesday, 22 April 2015

OOTD - Elvis has left the building





Top - New look / Skirt - ASOS / Belt - ASOS / Shoes - Mums 

Here is the outfit I wore when I went to the Elvis Exhibition at the 02 which you can find here more about here and find my post here

If you can fall in love with a skirt I think I've done it! If you told me any time before this year that I would be wearing a denim skirt, I'd laugh in your face. It was just never me and I always thought there was a fine line between half decent and for lack of a better word, chavvy. HOW WRONG I WAS!! 

I finally managed to nab one up, they'd been sold out for months and have worn it multiple times a week since. I paired it with this basic ribbed top from new look, it's super comfy and but I think the simplicity of it and the band collar is the essence of it. I paired with my big chunky belt for both practical and fashionable reasons and kept it simple with this simple black shoes, I stole from my mums wardrobe. 

Have you got a skirt like this? How have or would you style it?

Love

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A skirt just like this is on my wishlist!! <3 Love the way you've styled it here - bet it is so versatile though <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stalked the internet so long for this!haha definitely, I'm definitely going to experiment more with it! :)xx

      Delete