Wednesday, 15 April 2015

OOTD - We never go out of style!




Hat - Asos / Top - New look / Jeans - Topshop

I have indeed quoted Taylor Swift in my title, I am just loving her album at the moment. I definitely give it a recommend, you may surprise yourself and find you like it! 

I am again wearing jeans, they're mom jeans so I've mixed it up a little. I simply paired them with this loose hippy top, perfect for the current weather! This was actually a bit of an experiment I've seen others wearing a similar look, but I was never sure about wearing two looser fitting clothing together; making it look unbalanced and just too much. But actually I love this laid back look and think I managed to put it off, I'm all about being comfortable and chilled.

I was feeling a little rubbish today but I couldn't resist going out in the beautiful weather, so me, my little brother and the rest of the family went out and explored a ruin! One of my favourite things to do look round ruins and castle, so it was worth while. 



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment