Wednesday, 8 April 2015

OOTD - Woodland adventures.


Shirt - Boohoo / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - UGG


I chose to wear this fabulous printed cropped shirt from boohoo that had this wrapped back detail with my joni jeans and Ugg moccasins. The top really makes this outfit for me, I got it for Christmas and I just really love this print. 

The last few days the weather has been amazing and it looks like it's here to stay, well for the week anyway. Because it was so beautiful and actually warm, leather jacket weather I'll have you known! How could we pass up a day like this and not do something? So me, my brother and the fam went to 100 hundred acre woods, which has several trails to walk and a large park for the kids.  

We explored the woods looking out for witches, goblins, demons and dragons, it was good fun. Reminded me of when I was in first and middle school playing similar games and Harry Potter, those were the best days! 


Love


2 comments: