Wednesday, 20 May 2015

5 things on my bucket list -

Excellent bucket list for dreamers! To which I'd add, "Knock back a few with the leprechauns on St. Paddy's day."
Found on Pinterest 


  1. Travel the World - 
    I think this is a pretty standard one for multiple people, but travelling the world has always been something that I've wanted to do. I want to go to every country, see everything I want to see. 
  2. See the Northern lights - 
    This probably links in with the travelling one, but ever since I was a child, the northern lights have been something I'm in awe of. I decided I would go to Alaska to view them, I'd read in a book set in Alaska and the character saw the northern lights and it must have stuck with me. 
  3. Skydive -
    I'm definitely no thrill seeker but I'm not one to be scared of heights or speed, there's something about skydiving that has always stuck out to me. I'd love to do it and some point in my life, for fun or charity.
  4. Learn to play the guitar - 
    Confession I have a guitar for a couple of years and I still don't know how to play it. I occasionally pick it up and get taught a little summin, but I found I'm a visual leaner I need someone to show me in person not off a computer or a book. So I haven't learnt it yet but I stand by that I will eventually learn it!
  5. Go to festivals  - 
    It's a pretty standard one, I love music and I love camping so festivals are really something I want to do, as many as possible all over the world! 
Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment