Tuesday, 19 May 2015

OOTD - Connected Generation






T-Shirt - Connected Generation * Skirt - Asos 

I was kindly sent this Tshirt by Connected Generation a fantastic charity website in which you buy a Tshirt with a chosen design on and £5 of the money goes to a charity of your choice (from their selection) but what makes them unique is that you're able to upload your designs on to the website and people can buy and be wearing them and supporting a charity. Is that not a brilliant idea?! To read more into what they do click HERE.

I chose this design of a stag head, this design I was particularly drawn to, one that I could easily wear with anything. I'm super impressed with the quality of this T-shirt and it's ethically sourced, which I certainly became interested in after researching into for a project at college. I think it's something that more people should get behind. 


Love

4 comments:

  1. Love your choice and love the idea behind the brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's such a great and innovative idea! :)

      Delete
  2. I think this is such a great design!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete