Wednesday, 27 May 2015

OOTD - The Crisp white shirt






Shirt - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Primark / Necklace - H&M / Lipstick - Ruby Woo MAC

I've had this shirt for about a year, I think I brought it for my birthday last year actually and I think I've worn it once and I've certainly not blogged about it. I love the whole minimalist, crisp look at the moment and a white shirt is definitely an essential for anyone's wardrobe. I just seem to stuggle over how to style it up, but honestly it's not that hard its one of those pieces you can experiment with and get all types of looks out of it. 

I simply kept the shirt loose, undoing the bottoms at the top and bottom, and tucking in one side to these black high waisted jeans. I paired them with these woven style shoes and this H&M necklace which I am loving at the moment and red lipstick. All these things are would make it an effortless put together look. I actually really love it. 


Love

2 comments:

  1. I love the jeans! Great way of styling the shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the jeans looking so cool and casual x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete