Wednesday, 6 May 2015

OOTD - Dogtooth




Playsuit - Missguided, Tights - Asda - Shoes - Muvs 

I got this play suit for Christmas just gone and I've worn a few times but just never blogged it, so here it is! I do really love this playsuit, it's got that waist illusion with the oversized layer on top and the print is fab. This is definitely a piece I can transition throughout the year day or night, it's quite a thick fabric which isn't necessarily a bad thing during our summers here in England. We're not known for our hot weather that's for sure! 


MUST READ: It's also in the Missguided sale for only £8!

Love



2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Have a nice weekend sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and lovely blog.If you are interested in following each others blog,please follow me and get followed back.Please write in comments also that you have followed my blog.Thanks .Love you.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete