Wednesday, 13 May 2015

The fashion trainer trend -

This is a trend that's been around for a year or two now, but one I'm all about jumping on to. If you know me or have read my blog for long enough you'll know I'm all about laid back comfort and that I wear my vans with literally anything, they're my go to shoe! Can you see how this trend is made for me yet?! 

I've been searching the internet for a while looking for the perfect pair, that I know I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of and I think I may have found them. It's my birthday next month so watch this space, on that front.

Here are a few selections of a the different styles that are popular at the moment!

trainers




But honestly it all comes down to how to style them? I don't know if I'm over thinking or not but I'm a bit stumped and I figure they're harder to style up then vans. I think there is a fine line between fashionable and a Lily Allen's trainer and prom dress look from way back.

Here are a few of my favourite looks I've come across styling up trainers, all so versatile and wearable. Looks that I can't wait to experiment and style up myself! 


trainer trend1


fashion trainer 2


Have you brought into this trend? I'd love to see leave a link in the comments below!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment