Tuesday, 26 May 2015

What I got for my 20th birthday!


 So lets get what needs to be said out of the way, this is in no way a bragging post I'm not creating this post to try and rub your face in what I was gifted. I like lots of others love reading these types of posts, lets face it those in the blogging community are pretty nosy; we write about our lives and read about others. 



Nike Air Max Thea's 

How amazing is this?!


On the 17th of this month I turn 20 the dreaded loss of the teen at the end of your age. I also have yet to come to terms with the fact that I now feel super old and I'm still at college and have done little with my life yet. Any-who I had a lovely day of eating out with some of the family and having a Marvel avengers evening and the last week or so. I did forget to feature the 6 piece box set that I also received, my bad.

Can we take a minute to appreciate my best friend with me, for my birthday she created me one of those letter boxes in which  you open an envelope up depending on what it says on the front. for example 'Open when bored' It's such a fab idea idea and I just love it! Also a quick shout out to the Despicable Me wrapping paper! 



Love

10 comments:

  1. I am so nosy! I love this kind of post, looks like you got thoroughly spoilt and I hope had a wonderful time :) Happy belated birthday!

    Becca x
    www.butterflybecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, you got some great stuff love the shoes! Happy birthday xx

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable and lovely items! Also happy belated birthday , and your 20's are a year to cherish so have as much fun as you can while you figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life xoxo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, these are lovely gifts - I hope you had a wonderful day! Your shoes look so cute!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign is amazing!! A perfect gift for you - also your friends gift is so thoughtful <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! :D she's the best :)xx

      Delete