Wednesday, 3 June 2015

3 Pinners you Should be following!

Hello my name is Courtney and I'm addicted to Pinterest! I'm on it just as much as I am Twitter, which is a lot by the way and it's my go to for any inspiration in general, on my blog or even college work. So I thought why not show you a few of my favourite pinners. 





Spell and the Gypsy Collective is actually a clothing store in Australia, the clothes are completely dreamy and so are the pins. I look at their pins and constantly wish I could hang out with them guys or you know live in Byron Bay. Thinking about it my Instagram is full of Australian shops, they just seem to have the dream life! 





Meg is also one of my fav bloggers, her blog can be found here, I've recently found myself re-pinning a lot of her pins like a crazy stalker. There's such a variety in her boards and she links her blog outfits too so perfect for outfit inspiration! 

  

Girl in the Lens is always pinning and I always find something I can relate to or find myself pinning, everything just looks so perfect! 


If you have pinterest leave a link or let me know your favourite pinners in the comments below!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment