Tuesday, 9 June 2015

A Confessions of a Blogger TAG

It's fun to add the silly ootd rejects to these kinds of posts, enjoy!
  1. When did you start your blog?
    Oh gosh, I've been blogging so long now, it's been about 3 years I think! I should really take more notice.
  2. Have you had any past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?Before this blog? no, I had Tumblr which I know is classed as a blog but I just use it as another social media sight. I had a venture in YouTube last year but it didn't go to well, I do hope to venture in it again. So watch this space!
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    I was doing a different course at college, then the one I'm doing currently and I just wasn't enjoying it. As much as I love animals, I realised I only want to do conservation which isn't really a career path. I decided I wanted to go into fashion, so while I was completing Animal management, I started this blog in hope that it'll give me an advantage when applying for jobs and because I loved reading blogs.
  4. When did you become serious about your a blog?
    Honestly I've really enjoyed blogging since I've started but I've always been up and down with my confidence of my blog. It wasn't until maybe this year or just before Christmas that I've really felt confidence in what I've been creating and have been happy with my content, which I think in turn has made me more serious about my blog and what I want to do with it!
  5. What was your first post?
    It was an introductory post but my real proper one was an OOTD which was incredible poor. 


    I like to think I've improved!
  6. What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
    Having blogs ready to go and coming up with content, is a big stuggle. But brunching out into lifestyle and having a schedule has really helped. Also for me personally it's my confidence, I have down days like everyone with my blog and it's success and what I'm doing with it.
  7. Where do you see your blog in one year?
    I know followers aren't everything, but everyone wants to see their blog do well. So hopefully maybe with a larger following. Also hopefully that I'm still blogging and enjoying it!
  8. What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
    The feeling you get when it's going well and creating good content. Certain Ideas create genuine excitement!
  9. What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
    Seeing people who have been blogging a lot less time then you with a couple of thousands of followers. It's not that I'm not happy with them, some people just seem to shoot to success and it's a bit disheartening when it's not happening to you! :)
  10. What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
    Just that I'm enjoying it and finding it a fun and exciting thing to do. How cheesy is that?! 
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment