Wednesday, 24 June 2015

A holiday book wishlist

Book wishlist


In July I'm off on holiday which of course means I need to stock up on books to read. I read a very quickly on holiday so a large amount of books is essential for me. A had a kindle once but lost the charger and well nothing is as good as an actual book is it?! 

Here are a few options that I've had my eye on, I'm usually a bit doom and gloom with murders books being my go to, so I tried to have a bit of variety this time and we'll they've been in my bookmarks for a while as a must read! 

Do you have any recommendations for me? 

Love

2 comments:

  1. I once had a Barnes & Nobles Nook and lost the damn thing. Good God. But nothing beats an actual book, for sure! I've been wanting to read #GirlBoss for a while now! And ah, I'm just like you! Murder Books are my go to, but I don't see anything wrong with that! If you want an exceptional murder book, with philosophy and some ground breaking planning embedded, I suggest The Devotion of Suspect X. It's one of my favourite books ever!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost the charge to my kindle too haha, it's a great idea but I'm just not feeling it haha! :) I'll have to check it out thankyou :)

      xo

      Delete