Tuesday, 2 June 2015

OOTD - Spring Stripes


Top - Primark / Belt - Asos / Jeans - Topshop / Nike Air Theas - Birthday
Necklaces - Primark

Here is an outfit that I can see myself wearing a lot this summer! I've completely fallen in love with my mom jeans, about 3 years too late I know, but the last couple of months I've found myself leaning towards them as my go to jeans. They're just so effortless and comfy.

I paired them with this knit striped vest top, which is only £5 in Primark I've have you known! I have similar ones in various colours but I'm saving those for my holiday. It's a top I'm certainly going to be getting a whole lot of wear out of this summer. I simply layered these two necklaces over the top, fyi Primark has some seriously amazing jewellery at the moment! 

Love

2 comments: