Wednesday, 17 June 2015

OOTD - Trainer x Trousers


Top - New Look // Trousers - Asos // Trainers - Schuh // Leather Jacket - old 
 I'm not sure if I got the Smart trouser x trainer look right but I actually quite like it, so who cares right? The smart trouser x trainer look has been floating on the internet a while and it's one that I personally really like, so I wanted to give it ago. I chose this ribbed top from New Look as it's quite a casual almost sporty vibe to it to balance out the casual and smart look.
Have you tried out this look before? 

Love

4 comments:

  1. So casual and chic, love it :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Courtney, I think you definitely got it right! You look so good; I wish I could pull off something so casual into something that looks so chic on you! One thing I'd add, though, is a hat; either a black fedora/bowler or a snapback! Regardless, I loveeee the look!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I don't know why I didn't think of my Fedora, would have gone perfectly! I'll have to try that next time thankyou! :)

      Delete