Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The end and onto something new

2 of my 3 from my final collection







I've finally finished college, it's only taken me 4 years and 2 courses, I'm finally taking that step in to the big wide world and it's terrifying. I'm taking a gap year before uni (I think) I'm going to get a job, gain some life experience and hopefully travel; That's the plan anyway! 


There is definitely no secret hope that life will just work out for me in the next part of my life. Not at all, I swear. 

I won't lie I am happy to finally be done with college, 4 years is a long time. I've met some amazing people, done some amazing things, got 2 college qualifications under my belt and have had an all round fab time.
It feels like the end of an era and I'm finally onto something new! 

Love

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats, Courtney! I'm on a gap year before heading into uni, too! Travelling sounds fantastic!

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's the plan anyway haha need to find a job first! :) x

      Delete