Wednesday, 10 June 2015

What to wear for a sightseeing holiday?

Sightseeing




So I was reading the most recent Look magazine and I came across a part which inspired me to create this post. I'm going on holiday in July and sightseeing is a must for me, I'm not one for just sitting and sunbathing. So I thought I'd do 2 little outfits that would be perfect for sightseeing in a hot country! 

Comfort was my main focus for these outfits (as usual) trainers for walking around all day, backpack to level out the bag ache that is inevitable and a hat to keep the sunburn away!

Love

2 comments:

  1. Greta outfits, I always take my polaroid! I love having little photos of my travels <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to its great for keeping memories! :)

      Delete