Wednesday, 22 July 2015

My Rhodes daily routine

Day







During the day I kept it simple, I didn't wear make up during the day in fact beauty wise the only thing I wore was sun cream and a sun cream lip balm. I just find it all too hot to be faffing with make up.


Evening 







In the evening I still kept it simple, I had brought a few bits of make up such as BB cream and various lipsticks and in the end just used a few. I kept my make up simple with just concealer, eyebrows and mascara purely because it was too hot to faff around with it all. and I'm super lazy. 

Love

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post!
    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award- find out more on my blog here: http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx Elise

    ReplyDelete