Tuesday, 18 August 2015

OOTD - Embroidered




Top - Asda // Jeans - Topshop // Thea's - Schuh // Anklets - Accesorize/Spain
First I'd like to point out how amazing is this little spot we found to take our photos, it's just perfect. I love finding little gems like these. 

Secondly how gorgeous is this Embroided smock that I got from Asda, I'll say it again but supermarkets particularly have some real gems hidden amongst them. I love seeing the shocked look on peoples faces when I tell them where stuff is from. The smock does kind of make me feel like a 12 year old I've got to confess. 

I simply paired it with my trusty jeans and my thea's for comfort of course, you should know by now that comfort is my priority. How cute are my anklets, the last 3 are a set I got in Duty Free before Rhodes and the 1st one was a present from my little sister. So they've pretty much been a staple since. 

All these photos and hopefully a lot more to come, were shot by my pal Emma who hopes to become a fashion photographer! How fab are they? Make sure you check out her blog here!  

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment