Tuesday, 4 August 2015

OOTD - Summer time


Playsuit - New Look 
Playsuits are so easy when its hot or your out exploring, which was the main reasoning behind this purchase. Playsuits are just so easy, accept when you need to go to the toilet but that's a whole different blog post. This one has this gorgeous tile print on that can easily be dressed up or down, I just wanted to keep this outfit casual by simply pairing it with my Thea's for ultimate comfort.

Confession time I haven't yet worn this in England because we're currently stuck between warm sun and cold winds causing confused outfits. I have worn it on holiday in Rhodes and this is exactly how I styled it for a day exploring. 


Love

4 comments:

  1. I love this, you look great! :)
    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style and pattern of this playsuit! They are super cute for holidays... shame our weather here sucks!

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playsuits are just so easy haha I know wish it would warm up a little! :)x

      Delete