Wednesday, 5 August 2015

OOTD -


Jumpsuit - New Look (Old) / Bag - Primark / Shoes - Primark 
This playsuit I've had since Christmas and for some reason it's only working its way on to the blog now and I have no idea why. It's definitely one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. Mainly because I have such a love for jump/playsuits and because of the gorgeous poppy print all over it. 

I Keep it pretty simple when wearing this jumpsuit, just because I think it's such a gorgeous print that speaks for itself. This outfit I chose to pair it with my basket shoes and this gorgeous bag, I also got at Christmas, when outside I'd layer with a leather jacket (faux of course) or a loose cardigan. 


Love

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! That playsuit is gorge! You look faaabulous! x

    Livbehindlenses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this jumpsuit on you! Just gorgeous and those glasses look amazing :) x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bright floral playsuit and this one is so much fun! <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete