Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Day in the life of - My blogging routine



Before I pretty much do anything, I check my social media and constantly get distracted with it throughout the day! Also nods to that not so subtle plug of my Instagram.


I'm trying to get into the habit of taking photos or writing up posts in bulk. For me this has taken a lot of pressure off of blogging, the reassurance of knowing I'll be able to upload a post every week is great. I've found I enjoy blogging far more since I've started this, so I'd recommend it. 

I keep notes on my phone of post ideas, I have a notebook which I try and carry around with me everywhere to jot down and plan out posts. I know I'll have at least one of these things on me. If I know I want to include certain things in a post, such as points I want to write about or take photos of, I draft a little to do list. Like I've done for this post, when of course I didn't have my notebook with me.


I of course take all my blog photos on my camera, I often take the opportunity to take photos for my Instagram to either promote my post or as a general photo. I've been trying to dress up my photos recently so I was experimenting with different things that I wanted to use. 


I use both my laptop and my nans computer when blogging. I often just use the computer to edit photos and upload them to posts on the computer, this is for 2 reasons 1 just because I find it easier and 2 I have a Chromebook so they don't have loads of space on them. 

I have my laptop on me pretty much all the time so I often find myself writing my posts up on there or promoting my posts on social media. I do this a couple of times a day, usually in the morning, afternoon, evening. 


Love

4 comments:

  1. I love your little action shots, cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is literally exactly what I do! I love the way that you've written this post, it's absolutely amazing!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan |
    Instagram |
    Twitter |
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete