Wednesday, 30 September 2015

My everyday hair - The Lob


This is my go to hairstyle since I got the chop, I think short hair looks amazing with messy curls, it just looks so effortless and chic. A look I forever wish I had. So I thought I'd do a quick look into what I do and use. 

I have two curling wands a smaller barrel for tighter curls and my everyday go to one being this TRESemme Volume curl wand  that I use for the looser messier curls. I personally find the wands easier to use then the tongs, but it doesn't matter use your preference. 



I section my hair into two just because it easier, starting from the back and working forwards.




Once the bottom section of hair is done, I do the top section. Once again working from the back to the front. I then simply set with hairspray. 


Love


2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love short, wavy hair! I think it looks so pretty! Curling wands are great and help me curl my hair much faster. :)


    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog post for all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair colour!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete