Tuesday, 22 September 2015

OOTD - Details




Top - New Look // Necklace - New Look // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Ebay // Leather Jacket - MissSelfridge 

I've found myself going for simple pieces that have subtle details, I like that minimalistic look and I feel that's what this outfit is all about the details! I got this lovely faux suede, that feels aaa-mazing which has this cute tie up detail on the side, I simply paired it with my ripped jeans and this layered necklace I brought in New Look. I love how simple and dainty the design is, dainty necklaces are my go to at the moment! 

I got a new Faux (of course) leather jacket from Miss Selfridge as mine started to literally shred itself. It's just what I was looking for in a jacket, it's comfortable and has plenty of movement. I would say if to buy it a size up or 2, I would have usually have brought an 8 but I got a 10 in hope that it would fit with jumpers underneath and it just about does if not a little snug! 


Love

3 comments:

  1. cute (faux leather jacket), it can be hard to find a good one. It took me forever to find a brown one I liked! cute shirt, the lace up details on the side are awesome!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked for ages before I could find a good replacement! It's super cute right? :)

      Courtney xo

      Delete