Wednesday, 16 September 2015

OOTD - "I carried a watermelon"




Jumpsuit - H&M // Crop Top - New Look // Watermelon bag - Matalan // Shoes - Primark

There are a lot of things I love within this outfit, particularly the jumpsuit. This is my first time wandering into the wide leg trousers, for a 5ft girl who doesn't like heels that's pretty brave. It's super comfy like wearing pajamas or nothing both a plus to me. As it's getting cooler now layering comes to play, so I paired it with this off the shoulder crop; it admittedly doesn't add a whole lot of warmth but it looks darn cute. It's definitely an outfit I'll be carrying on into autumn! 

Now this bag, I saw it in Matalan and new I couldn't leave with out it, mainly because I thought I was hilarious ( I obviously am hilarious) walking round the shop and my house telling everyone that I carried a watermelon. The joys Dirty Dancing brings to real life. 


Love

2 comments:

  1. I really adore this outfit the playsuit with the shirt goes well. That watermelon super gorgeous.
    xo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete