Tuesday, 29 September 2015

OOTD - Transitional outfits




Trousers - New Look on ASOS // Top - New Look // Jumper - Forever 21 (old) // Shoes - Ebay

It's coming to the end of September and going into December which now means we're in that awkward phase of weather, where you're shivering in the mornings and evenings and sweating during the day. Which of course means lots of layers and large bags so you're always prepared for what the weather throws at you! I'm really not ready for the cold weather. 

For this outfit, I chose to wear these lovely loose jogger style trousers that I picked up earlier this summer to travel in when going to Rhodes, they're incredibly comfy and feel like I'm wearing PJS, so I tried to style them up in a way that I can wear them still while it's getting colder. I certainly can't afford a whole new A/W wardrobe so trying to integrate my summer clothes into winter clothes is essential at the moment! For this look I paired them with a vest top that has this lace detailing along the bottom and a cropped jumper, the lace of the top is just longer then the cropped top and detail and interest to the outfit! 

How are you transitioning into the autumn?!

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment