Wednesday, 7 October 2015

OOTD - Farmer chic






Dungarees - Zara (kids) / Top - Primark / Shoes - Ugg

Confession time: Every time I've put these dungarees on I've done a little dance and sung about my brand new combine-harvester!  

I've been umming and ahhing about dungarees since earlier this year, then I was looking for the perfect pair in the petite section, to no avail. Then I decided I'd scour the kids section and Zara came up trumps. Dungarees are surprisingly easy to style and they're are incredibly comfortable; two major pluses no?

I simple paired them with this slightly cropped tee I picked up and my moccasins for ultimate comfort and that farmer chic. The dungarees are definitely what do the talking in this outfit. I'm thinking of maybe doing a post on how to style them up, so keep an eye out for that! 

I want to say a massive thank you to Emma, you can find her blog here, for taking these photos for me. If you're in the south east coast, Portsmouth way and looking for someone to take outfit photos for you, Emma is definitely your girl!

Love


2 comments: