Tuesday, 13 October 2015

OOTD - Fries before guys








Top - Ella Masters // Jeans - Topshop // Belt - Asos // Bag - Asos

I've finally documented this top on my blog, I've had it for almost a year I think and it's one of my all time favourite graphic tees. Anyone who knows me knows how on point this top on for me! 

So the outfit is not so flattering but this is the most "me" outfit, this is something I wear all the time and if I only had one outfit for life this would probably be it! Like all outfits I kept the styling simple by just pairing the tee with my mom jeans, a pair of vans. The ultimate comfy outfit. For a little summin summin I wore my teeny rucksack from Asos which is perfect for when I just want to carry my camera and the few essentials and I'll also got in the sale; talk about a bargain! 

Once again thank you to Emma who took the photos, you can find her blog here! If you're looking for someone took take outfit photos for you and you live in the Portsmouth area, Emma is the girl for you! 

Love

2 comments:

  1. omg I need that T-Shirt! Great photos <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/2015/10/diy-marble-laptop-case.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! :D The photos are all down to Emma I take no responsibility for them haha she's fab! :)

      Courtney x

      Delete