Tuesday, 20 October 2015

OOTD - Vibes





Top - Primark / Trousers - Topshop / Shoes - Primark

I am so in love with these trousers, it's unreal and I've been saving them until I could get the best photos I could for my blog! I've been loving wide leg trouser trend recently and even for a 5ft girl I was definitely not going to miss out on this trend and actually I feel like I've grown a couple of inches in these bad boys.

Because the trousers are so loud, I wanted them to be the vocal point of my outfit, they deserve to be. So I simply styled them with this cropped knit top that I got in Primark this summer, which I think became a bit of "cult blogger item" to create some serious 70's vibes. 

These photos were taking by Emma, you can find her blog here. If you live on the south east coast and looking for someone to take your outfit photos Emma could be your girl!

Love

2 comments:

  1. You've been killing it with outfit posts recently and this one is no exception! I love it <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so happy! I'm so glad you're liking them! :D

      xx

      Delete