Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Snapshot of Ireland

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'd have probably noticed that last week I was in Ireland visiting my aunties; So I thought I'd show you a little snapshot of my week. It was pretty rainy so I didn't get my camera out a lot, so I've got both phone and camera photos. 



Our aunties are currently based in Holycross, County Tipperary. I did indeed sing the song, so feel free. I couldn't not show you these to photos of the house, I'm just so in love with them and that Narnia lamp.







One of the days we visited the Rock of Cashel, apparently you cant not go when you're in Tipperary or so my aunties said. Which was quite hauntingly beautiful and had some amazing panoramic views.





One of our two woodland walks had a fairy trail, which if you know me I am all about! However it was pouring on this day, so I only had my phone and it was limited spaces of time to take photos. 


Although it rained at least part of the day on most days, I had such a good time. Ireland is a truly beautiful country and I hope to visit more of it in the future. 


Love



No comments:

Post a Comment