Wednesday, 2 December 2015

The problems fussy eaters have to face:

Hello I'm Courtney Reid and I'm a fussy eater. Anyway I thought it would be fun to create a little post about the things I have to suffer through. You really can find inspiration everywhere. 

1. The YOU DON'T LIKE (insert said food here) outrage "You don't like PIZZA?! How can you not like pizza?!" "WHO DOESN'T LIKE PIZZA?"


2. The 'well if you haven't tried it, how do you know you don't like it?' lecture For me, personally, I don't think people understand how hard I find it to try things. It's not as simple as you think. 


3. Having to be on guard at all times from the imposters Parents like to try and replace foods you like with foods you don't like and hope you don't notice. I know what bread I like, GODDAMNIT! I'm 20 and they still try to do this to me.


4. Trying food to please others and having to spit it out


5. Trying food finding out you like it and having to suffer the I TOLD YOU SO speech Let's be honest there is nothing more annoying then a smug face.

6. Trying to not look ungrateful when eating round a friends house Eating out is just hard work.


7. Having to be the only one in a conversation saying you don't like Chinese/Itailian/etc and having to change restaurant choice. Just give me a menu with steak and chips, it's not hard. But really it's horrible being that awkward one.


8. The gag reflex comes into play! Let's just not go there...



Damn the last one, I couldn't find an appropriate Harry Potter gif for it!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love

2 comments:

  1. This was great haha, don't think people understand the struggles sometimes!
    P.S. loved the harry potter gifs:)

    Emily x
    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete