Tuesday, 12 January 2016

A make up update


Make up bag - Primark // Rimmel lasting finish foundation // H&M nail varnish in Skylight //Lasting collection concealer // Simple moisturiser //H&M lip colour to go //Eyeko black magic mascara // Maybelline eye brow pencil and powder //Collection fast stroke liquid eyeliner // Collection 24 hour felt tip liner // Toni & Guy heat protection mist

When it's Christmas I find myself getting pieces I wouldn't usually try or I think about buying and then never do and I find this is the best time of the year to try out new things!

Here are the things that are currently in my make up bag, I'm not one of those that carries make up on a daily basis but all my go to's are in one bag. If you'd like a review of anything let me know!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment