Tuesday, 23 February 2016

OOTD - Doubling up & patches





Top - Primark // Denim Shirt - ZARA // Jeans - Topshop // Converse - Asos
This outfit is really built around this denim shirt, which truly is glorious. I saw it in Zara just before Christmas and knew I had to have it! Well actually I left it and went back for it, only for it to be sold apart from the one on the mannequin; thank god for nice sale ladies. 

The patches are what drew me to this particular denim shirt and how soft it is. When I go shopping I now find myself drawn to items that have something a little different about them and I hadn't seen a shirt like it yet. The patches just add a fun touch to a piece everyone has in their wardrobe. 

I kept it simple with this tight fitting turtle neck top, to balance out the over sized shirt. I wore black denim jeans on bottom, this is the only way I'll double denim and I think the only way I can pull it off. Layering is essential in this weather and this is the perfect item for it! 

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment