Tuesday, 16 February 2016

OOTD - Monochromatic sarcasm




Fedora - Asos // Jumper - RAD // Jeans - Topshop // Boots - Topshop // 
This was a late night order, my friend Emma tagged me in an insta photo of it and I ordered it ASAP. Everyone I know mentions how sarcastic I am, it truly is my first language, so this jumper is completely fitting. Slogan jumpers and tees are one of my favourite things at the moment, they add a great twist to a usually very simple outfit. 

I simple paired with these black jeans and my Chelsea boots, to keep it chic and weather appropriate. The fedora really just finishes off the outfit and adds a little summin summin while keeping it monochrome. 

Love




4 comments:

  1. Haha I love the jumper, I am the exact same! You have paired it perfectly with the jeans, hat and boots :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and the whole look really! My wardrobe is missing a pair of black jean - I must fix that... <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! you definitely do, so easy to wear! :)

      Courtney xx

      Delete