Tuesday, 1 March 2016

OOTD - Chic, chav or ultimate comfort?



Top - Topshop // Joggers - Topshop // Converse - Asos //

As a child, I was a bit of a chav, joggers were my go to choice of all outfits, I wore Total 90's, they were black and gold and were rad af, to school and I had to fight my mum to not chose me a dress. In fact my mum probably chose what I wore up till I was about 12. But by secondary school I grew out of it and my love affair with joggers became an acquaintance I had to see during PE.

 But suddenly they're everywhere and if Topshop sells them, then surely they're ok to wear outside... right?! I love the skinny cut of the trouser which I think are what make them a lot more wearable. I paired them with this super soft pale pink crop top, giving it a bit of a girly edge and my converse to keep it casual and hopefully on the right side of chic and not chav.

Would you wear joggers ... outside?! *gasp*

Love


2 comments:

  1. I spend my life in joggers these days they are the best for college. I really love that top I may have to go in and find one.

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found my love for them again, might get them in another colour! It's such a comfortable top, you should definitely check them out :)

      Delete