Tuesday, 19 April 2016

OOTD - Dennis the Menice vibes



Hat - Asos (old) // Top - H&M // Belt - Asos (old) // Mom Jeans - Topshop // Converse - Christmas

I barely taken these mom jeans off since I've got them, they're my new go to jean. I got a new pair because my old pair weren't petite and honestly really didn't fit me well at all. 

I style them up with this red and navy stripped jumper, I got a Christmas, it's the perfect length that it would fit nicely tucked in. I think this jumper gives some serious Dennis the Menice vibes, did you watch that when you were younger?  

Love

4 comments:

  1. Those jeans look amazing on you! I wish I could get away with wearing mom jeans but I think I'm a bit too short hah!

    Lauren X
    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm literally 5ft so I'm sure you'd definitely be able to pull them off!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  2. I love your Hair look! and you hat! you look really cute!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much :) I'll definitely check it out

      Courtney xo

      Delete