Wednesday, 15 June 2016

OOTD - Sundance



Last weekend I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time for my 21st birthday present. I had the most incredible time of my life, one that the memories will stick with me forever. It completely blew my expectations out the water, the rides were fab, the people were super friendly but what makes it so amazing is all in the detail. It really is like you've walked into another world. I've not laughed or been in so much pain ( we were walking pretty much 8 hours of the day) in a weekend. 

We booked the Wild West show, highly recommend by the way, for Saturday evening. I got this gorgeous patterned Culotte jumpsuit from Boohoo just before I left, I'm only 5ft and this sat at a length I'm very happy with especially as it wasn't in the petite section. Culottes are a new obsession of mine at the minute, they're surprisingly flattering and super comfortable. I'm not really a skirt or short wearer, especially not without tights, so these are perfect for me for the warmer weather.
I simply paired it with this ribbed crop top, I've had for ages, underneath and a pair of simple black shoes.
Love
Courtney xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment